Explore a Career with Us!
NBOME employees help positively shape the future of osteopathic medicine and health care. We value a culture of collaboration, excellence, and growth and encourage professional development and learning for all employees. Our team is continually expanding, and we invite you to review our current employment openings and submit an application to join us!
We offer an extensive benefits package with free onsite parking and beverages, as well as numerous employee activities and events throughout the year.
Current Positions | Chicago, IL
Please submit resume and letter of interest summarizing your qualifications to Human Resources by email at HRadmin@nbome.org
. The NBOME is an equal opportunity, e-verify employer. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Learn about Standardized Patients (SPs) at the NBOME
A Standard of Excellence
At the NBOME, we believe that providing a high-quality testing experience for osteopathic medical students today can positively shape osteopathic medicine and health care in the United States tomorrow.
The NBOME is recognized for excellence in the national and international arenas of osteopathic physician testing and evaluation, and we carry these standards of excellence into our workplace.
A Learning Culture
Our culture embraces collaboration, agility, excellence, and innovation. Our staff of dedicated professionals is committed to ongoing research, training, and quality assurance and improvement. Through a spirit of collaboration, the NBOME fosters an environment of professional development and learning for all.
Our employees support our mission, vision, and core values by exhibiting the following behaviors:
- Upholding the public’s trust for patient safety and high-quality health care
- Acting with integrity, honesty, professionalism, and fairness
- Accepting personal and professional accountability for behaviors, actions, and outcomes
- Striving for excellence through embracing change, continuous learning, and improvement
- Working in a climate of collaboration with trust, respect, and cooperation
NBOME provides a comprehensive benefits program for all eligible employees:
- Medical PPO plans with generous in-network coverage that includes prescription coverage and a vision insurance plan
- Dental PPO plan that includes orthodontia coverage for eligible dependents
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents
- Flexible spending accounts including medical, dependent care, and commuter/transit
- Generous paid time off, including holiday, personal, sick, and vacation leaves
- 401(k) retirement savings plan that includes an elective employer contribution, as well as an employer match
- Tuition reimbursement plan for undergraduate- and graduate-degree coursework
- Employee assistance program accessible to employees and their immediate family members