|DEPARTMENT: ||Clinical Skill Testing
|LOCATION: ||101 West Elm Street Suite 150 · Conshohocken, PA 19428
Daily front desk office operations:
- Provide excellent customer service to exam candidates and medical school administrators.
- Prepare and maintain Waiting/Media room environment for exam candidates.
- Operate multi-line phone system.
- Assist with supply inventory.
- Assist with exam/office supplies ordering and budget monitoring.
- Assist ADSCS with scheduling/cancellations and repeater materials.
- Type, file, fax documents.
- Monitor exam session scheduling.
- Responsible for candidate on-site registration and breaks on examination days. Proficient use of CRS and Sim IQ (Computer Software).
- Other duties as requested by supervisor or senior leadership staff.
- Some college coursework required.
- Strong experience with MS Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Administrative experience in Standardized Patient (SP) testing or teaching environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to work well with a variety of people including members of the NBOME staff, physicians, students and standardized patients.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
Please submit resume and letter of interest summarizing your qualifications to Human Resources by email at HRadmin@nbome.org.
The NBOME is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
* NBOME is an E-Verify participant