Purchases · Students
COMSAE Phase 1 has one form available and COMSAE Phase 2 has two forms available for student purchase. Each examination may be purchased and taken more than once. These COMSAE forms are available to osteopathic medical students only. COMSAE Phase 3 has one form that is available to residents and/or their program directors. All purchasing restrictions have been established for the purpose of examination security and integrity.
Student/Resident Purchase · $60
This fee is for one COMSAE form.
To purchase a COMSAE form, log in to your NBOME account by clicking the key icon in the top right corner of the NBOME homepage.
The NBOME is committed to the convenient and secure delivery of all its computer-based examinations, including the COMSAE examinations. In addition to ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the electronic examinations, we will not disclose personal data to any individual or entity without written, signed consent or a court order.
- Log in to your NBOME account by clicking on the key icon in the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- In the login box, click “NBOME Portal Login”
- Enter username and password and click “Sign In”
- On the Portal homepage, click “Student Portal” tile to enter your account
- Click “Exam” and then “Purchase Exam”
- A list of available COMSAE examinations will be displayed; each Phase number of COMSAE corresponds to the same Level number of COMLEX-USA
- Select the Phase and Form you wish to purchase
- Click “Add to Cart” in the top right corner of the screen
- Review your shopping cart, then click “Check Out” in the top right corner
- Complete and review billing information, then click “Make Purchase”
- You will see a receipt on screen after the purchase has been made
- Click “Home Page” in the top right corner to return to the Student Portal page
- Click “Exams” tile, then “My Exams”
- For the exam purchased, choose “timed” or “untimed”
- Please note: once choice is made it cannot be altered
- Completing this step will launch the exam
- Once an examination is completed, a score report will be generated showing the numerical and graphical score information
In this section
More information for...