NBOME is seeking a dynamic COM (College of Osteopathic Medicine) Relationship Manager who will maintain and strengthen relationships by functioning as the primary relationship manager with COMs. The position is responsible for providing ongoing support and communications with key contacts at the COMs; coordinating with internal and external partners in support of the COMs, managing the COM visit program, identifying and referring business opportunities that help maximize the utilization of current and future NBOME assessment tools.
LOCATION: CONSHOHOCKEN PA DEPARTMENT: STRATEGY & QUALITY INITIATIVES
COM Outreach and Support
· Establish meaningful relationships with key contacts at each COM, and provide follow-up to maintain those relationships
· Provide proactive, ongoing and relevant communications and assistance to COMs, and ensure COM inquiries are responded to promptly.
· Coordinate with NBOME Client Services, Communications and COM Visit program in communicating with COMs
· Develop and utilize COM data reports to identify trends and improvement opportunities
· Manage the annual COM roster upload process, coordinating with key members of NBOME Client Services
· Plan, monitor and provide support COMs to ensure a positive testing experience for all NBOME products
· Identify NBOME business opportunities for COMs using key insights from COM relationships and visits and collaborate with other NBOME departments
· Provide COM enrollment projections to support financial, utilization and capacity planning for relevant NBOME products
· Prepare regular and special reports on registration, scheduling, demand and capacity needs
· Maintain updated information on academic year, curricular and testing cycles and coordinate with internal and external parties
· Identify system improvements and report needs to enhance information and business decisions and support COMs, NBOME candidates.
· Plan, coordinate and support system updates with internal and external partners.
· Support requirement gathering, planning, testing, deploying and measuring outcomes for advances to enhance the testing experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Health care related field, public administration or business administration
· Minimum of five years of progressive work experience in medical education or health care setting in a professional relations and service capacity
· Background in medical education/testing /public policy/customer service
· Computer proficiency and knowledge of CRM and systems
· Success in managing multiple projects effectively in an academic medical or healthcare setting while facilitating group success
· Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills and attention to detail and accuracy
· Minimal travel and flexible work schedule availability (weekends, evenings)
POSITION STATUS: FULL-TIME REGULAR EXEMPT
Please submit a resume summarizing your qualifications to Human Resources by email at HRadmin@nbome.org. NBOME is an E-Verify participant. The NBOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the organization has facilities. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
The NBOME is an EOE organization. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.