Explore a Career with Us!
NBOME employees help positively shape the future of osteopathic medicine and health care. We value a culture of collaboration, excellence, and growth and encourage professional development and learning for all employees. Our team is continually expanding, and we invite you to review our current employment openings and submit an application to join us!
We offer an extensive benefits package with free onsite parking and beverages, as well as numerous employee activities and events throughout the year.
NBOME provides a comprehensive benefits program for all eligible employees:
- Medical PPO plans with generous in-network coverage that includes prescription coverage and a vision insurance plan
- Dental PPO plan that includes orthodontia coverage for eligible dependents
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and their spouses, domestic partners, and dependents
- Flexible spending accounts including medical, dependent care, and commuter/transit
- Generous paid time off, including holiday, personal, sick, and vacation leaves
- 401(k) retirement savings plan that includes an elective employer contribution, as well as an employer match
- Tuition reimbursement plan for undergraduate- and graduate-degree coursework
- Employee assistance program accessible to employees and their immediate family members
- Assistant Director for Standardized Patient (SP) Training - Chicago, IL
- Assistant Editor - Chicago, IL
- Client Services Representative - Chicago, IL
- Data Analyst - Chicago, IL
- Editor I - Chicago, IL
- Program Manager, SQI - Conshohocken, PA
- Senior Psychometrician - Chicago, IL
- Social Media Manager - Conshohocken, PA
- Test Development Assistant - Chicago, IL
For more information on what it's like to be a physician leader at NBOME, click here.
To apply, please fill out the form below and attach a letter of interest and a copy of your current resume. Indicate why you are interested in the position and describe your qualifications.
The NBOME is an equal opportunity, e-verify employer. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Please submit resume and letter of interest summarizing your qualifications to Human Resources by email at HRadmin@nbome.org.
Learn about Standardized Patients (SPs) at the NBOME