Purchases · Students
COMSAE Self-Assessment Products are Available to Students as an Educational Resource
Each COMSAE phase has multiple forms, allowing each self-assessment exams to be taken more than once. COMSAE is only available to osteopathic medical students, residents and colleges; all purchasing restrictions have been established for the purpose of examination security and integrity.
Student Purchase · $60
This fee is per COMSAE.
To purchase a COMSAE, login to your NBOME account by clicking the key icon in the top right corner of your screen.
NBOME is committed to the convenient and secure delivery of all its computer-based tests, including the COMSAE exams. In addition to ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of the electronic exams, we will not disclose personal data to any individual or entity without written, signed consent or a court order.
- Log into your NBOME Account & select the ‘Register & Schedule Exams’ section.
- A list of available COMSAE exams will be displayed on the bottom of the page, please note:
- The Phase of a COMSAE exam corresponds to the level of COMLEX-USA
- Phase 3 Forms are available for resident purchase.
- Choose the preferred Phase and Form by clicking the ‘Purchase Exam’ box then ‘Add to Cart’
- Go to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page to view & ‘Proceed to Payment’
- Confirm billing address and then enter credit card information
- Click ‘Next’ & continue to the confirmation page
- Once the purchase has been completed, a receipt will be displayed on the ‘Transactions’ page.
Purchased COMSAE exams are located in the ‘My Account’ section, on the lower right hand side of the page.
- Students have the option of taking the examination timed or untimed, please note:
- Once a choice is made, it cannot be altered
- Launch the exam by clicking on the exam’s URL
- Once examination is completed, a score report will be generated showing the numerical and graphical score information
- The score will also be posted on the ‘My Account’ page, in the same place the exam was launched
In this section
More information for...